Amendment to Covid-19 Group Risk Assessment
With the latest Government Regulations on Face coverings for all retail indoor shop areas from 24 July 2020 the following changes to our shop areas are listed below.
All customer’s entering our indoor retail areas must wear a face covering. This may be a mask, perspex face shields’ scarfs or any cloth which covers the mouth and nose. We have face coverings available to purchase at each of our sites should you require one.
We also recognise that some people are unable to wear them due to hidden medical needs or if they are under the age of eleven and we will not interrogate our customers to confirm health conditions which would exempt them from wearing the masks.
The Government has made clear that it is the Police who enforce the wearing of face coverings, not our staff. In short, it is down to yourselves as to whether you can wear a mask.
We will continue to follow social distancing within our sites and minimise the people permitted into our retail shop areas. Please work with our staff to ensure both your safety and theirs. The social distancing measures are assessed on a site by site basis.
We have hand sanitiser for our customers to use when entering the shop.
For those who still do not feel comfortable to come into our shop, please discuss with us ways we can support you.
Many thanks for your continued custom.
Original Guidelines posted 23rd of March 2020
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister on 23 March 2020 we are tightening controls at our depots.
PLEASE PHONE AHEAD BEFORE COMING TO THE DEPOT
- Face to face contact is to be kept to an absolute minimum
- No more than 2 people in the same room at the same time
- Adherence to the 2-metre social distancing guidance
- All non-essential travel has been suspended
- No Farm and site visits without customer permission
- Supplier visits to only occur if agreed in advance
- Doors to the depots will be locked although restricted access continues to be allowed
- Where possible please phone ahead – employees will be available over the phone for all depots
- A maximum of 2 people will be allowed entry into the depot at the same time
- 2-metre social distancing to be observed at all times within the depot
- Parts will be arranged to be left in a ‘safe area’ for collection
- Parts delivery will only be made to customers if prior arrangements have been made and agreed – social distancing measures to be followed eg agreed safe place to leave the parts
- Parts counter, phones and card terminals cleaned regularly
- Sales professionals will be working from home with visits to the depot only when necessary
- Business to operate remotely via phone, text, email, social media
- Prior to any farm visit all customers will be contacted by phone to agree a safe time and place to meet
- Appointments, farm and site visits will be available if mutually agreed between the sales team and customers
- Machine inspections to be concluded at agreed location (no direct contact)
- All demonstrations postponed until further notice
- On farm and in depot repairs and breakdowns will continue to be supported.
- Disposable gloves will be worn at all times and points of contact need to be cleaned pre and post repair
- All service vehicles will be issued with cleaning products subject to availability
- Service managers and service administrators may move to home working
- Social distancing must be observed