We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our Service team based at Market Weighton. The Service Administrator is a pivotal role within the Service team and is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient administration and maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records for the Service team.To succeed in this role, you will require excellent administrative and customer service skills with an eye for detail. You will act as the point of contact for the Service Department for internal and external customers and will need to communicate effectively across all departments, branches and direct with our customers.
Duties will include:
· Checking work orders before submission to Service Manager end customers.
· Maintains service department filing, records and department information.
· Processes any service documentation such as invoices, purchase orders as required by the manager.
· Attends any work related training required by the manager to achieve the company goals.
· Opens work orders as directed by the Outlet Service Manager and maintains control until they are closed and invoiced.
· Coordinates enrolment and follow up of training attendance as directed.
· May process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges, submission and follow-up.
· Carry’s out any additional administrative duties as required by the service manager in support of the department or company goals.
The role will require you to demonstrate excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office packages along with the ability to learn our bespoke IT programs and systems.
Each day will present a different challenge and you will need a considered and pragmatic approach to working to resolve these challenges. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator or a fantastic change of career for somebody looking to learn something new. As part of the team, you will be an essential part of our companies’ success.