Terms & Conditions
1) Normal credit terms
(i) Parts and Service Sales
The amount of an invoice must be paid in full before the last day of the month following the invoice.
(ii) Vehicle Machinery Sales
The amount of an invoice MUST be paid in full PRIOR to delivery of the goods.
2) Monies outstanding beyond our normal credit terms
Any account outstanding beyond our credit terms of reference will be passed out to external collection agents and will be subject to a surcharge of 10% to cover the cost incurred, and will be subject to any other costs incurred in obtaining settlement.
3) Interest charge on outstanding accounts
Interest will be payable at a rate of 20% per annum if an invoice is not paid by the due date. The company reserves the right to vary the rate of interest charged.
4) Retention of title
All goods and service/repair parts will remain the property of the company until the price has been paid in full and the customer shall remain the bailee only until payment is made.
Any complaint by the customer relating to an invoice must be notified by the customer to the company in writing within 14 DAYS of the date of the invoice.
6) Spare parts specially ordered are NOT returnable.
7) Items not available ex stock will be back ordered and supplied as soon as possible unless we hear from you to the contrary.
8) Please notify us and the carrier if not received within 10 DAYS. Damages and shortages must be reported to the carrier and us within 3 DAYS.
9) I agree to the processing of my personal data by the dealer, by John Deere and our respective service providers for the purpose of marketing products and services of any kind offered by John Deere from time to time. I understand that this may include the transfer to and processing of my data for such purpose by John Deere companies located outside the EEA.